Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another sweet vintage card


Here is another of my recently acquired vintage Christmas cards, courtesy of my thoughtful friend Ann.  Isn't it sweet?

I love the adorable puppies and the ribbon-tied candy cane peeking out of the stocking.  I think it's the sober faces, bright eyes, and "eyebrows" on these puppies that make me think of my newest granddaughter.  They are just too cute!

Here is the inside of the card:

As you can see, the puppies have escaped from the stocking and are playing tug-of-war with it!  I like the way the greeting is extended into the left side of the card, and the fonts they used are fun too.

Hope you've enjoyed this sweet vintage card today!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite one yet. I am such a dog nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for dog-lovers! My daughter-in-law would love it.. she has 2 dogs that are always playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies!

    Yes, this is just adorable, isn't it? Glad you enjoyed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!